List of Reports and Contributors
This is a list of non-peer reviewed sources (sometimes referred to as ‘grey literature’) that we have systematically searched so far. The year ranges show the time period for which we have systematically searched every volume for each source, and identified articles that fit our criteria. We have a separate list for English journals and for non-English journals. For more details see our methods and FAQ pages.
What studies have we searched for?
- A conservation action must have been carried out. Browse our evidencefor examples of conservation actions
- The effects of the action on biodiversity or ecosystem services must have been monitored quantitatively. There are a variety of relevant metrics for Conservation Evidence but some common ones include abundance, diversity, population trends, reproductive success, survival rate, percentage cover and establishment of a successful breeding population.
Inclusion criteria for reports:
- *The source must quantify the effects of a conservation action
- *The source must be freely available to download
- *The sources must be numbered sequentially or dated so that searches can easily be documented and updated
We welcome your collaboration, if you would like your organisation to be included then please register your interest here.
Join our team
We couldn’t build our catalogue of reports without our Conservation Literature Researchers. You can join our enthusiastic team of staff, contributors and volunteers. Visit our get involved page to find out more.
|Organisation||Years searched||Conservation literature researcher||Details|